Sunday, December 21, 2008

The real competition!

The Man, Dr. Camejo














I have been in some tough cycling competitions. Been part of a national championship team. Won three state titles in what is know as the "Race of Truth" in cycling (time trial). I have ran half-marathons and way too many 5, 10, and 15k foot races. But compared to what I am doing right now they do not compare. I realized this after I snuck in a 2 hour nap and a shower in between helping my wife out of bed (c-section birth), feeding Baby Simon, changing diapers, and rocking little man for two hours before he went to sleep. There are the "payouts" after this competition also, a happy baby boy, wide eyed looking up at you as if to say, "You think I am happy, but I just filled my diaper and I am two seconds from rocking the cry yell". :-)
Doug

P.S. Amber is doing well and still beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates..we really enjoy checking in on the three of you...Cale & Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, just awesome. the greatest gift in the world.. Wish the THREE of you a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete