Friday, December 26, 2008

Gailey's? Eatting out? Yessssss!



YES, we are venturing out for the first time. Amber and I have fed, changed, burped, and swaddled little Simon. What does this all mean? Three hours max before the next feed and a hour before the next full diaper. Amber and I have vowed to keep "us" alive and this is the first step. Those who know us, know we love to go out and eat. I will update this post with pictures of our outing and how it all goes. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We will not need it though because Simon is the best baby ever, and training to be a cage fighter (Napoleon Dynamite).
Doug
Update: Simon was great! He did not even fuss until we got home for the feeding. I have heard spontaneity in marriage is lost when you have a baby. I concur the spontaneity is stronger because you can not plan anything. If the time is good go for it. Simon wears the diapers in this family.
Doug

3 comments:

  1. Good for you guys! I believe children make a marriage better and stronger, don't believe the nay sayers! I'm glad the three of you are doing well and really enjoying your blogging updates.

    ReplyDelete