Monday, July 6, 2009

MIA, back for an update on Simon.



Simon is doing well. We took a brake from swim class and the heat has been unbearable for the little one last week. This week we started our swimming class up again along with our weekly/ daily park days. Today we went to Sequiota park for a run and some lounging around. Simon did great in the B.O.B. and I was able to run for 5 miles with no meltdown. This is a big accomplishment for anyone who knows how Simon loathes the B.O.B. After our run Simon chilled with a cold one (Nutramigen) and I finished a half gallon of water. Everything is going great and Simon is a joy to spend time with. I will realy miss this time when school starts. I have 6 more weeks left and I will spend as much of that with him as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment